Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys–
The riddles have been asked. The conundra have been posed.
It is now time for you to see if you can outguess Tolkien Professor Corey Olsen (and his Riddles in the Dark co-hosts) about Peter Jackson will unfold The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. If you do outguess Corey, you will receive a certificate attesting to this fact that you can frame and show off to your friends.
Here is how to play Riddles in the Dark for The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug:
- Download this Word document
- Fill in your name and email address at the top
- Fill in the column titled “ME” in the riddles and conundra tables
- Save the file using the title “ritd-FIRSTINITIALLASTNAME” where “FIRST INITIALLASTNAME” is the initial of your first name andyour last name.
- Email the file as an attachment to Trish Lambert at email@example.com NO LATER THAN midnight ET Thursday December 12.
- Keep an eye out here or on The Tolkien Professor or Riddles in the Dark Predictions Facebook page to find out when results are announced.
Once the judges have determined the correct answers for all the questions, we will tally all the submissions and report our co-hosts scores as well as a list of people who outguessed Corey.
Let the riddles answering begin!!!