This month features articles on the new Spring classes here at the Mythgard Institute (which are still open for registration through January 23!), as well as a recap of the recent Mythmoot III conference. Andrew Higgins returns with another installment of his column In Dembith Pengoldh, this time discussing Gautisk and its ties to Beowulf. In addition, Jenn Raimundo offers the first in a series on the Inklings, while Dan Kinney reviews The Slow Regard of Silent Things by Patrick Rothfuss.
- Facing Futures, Pasts and Other Dimensions in Science Fiction, Part II
- Get Versed in Vice with Beowulf through Tolkien
- A Bird’s-Eye View of Mythmoot
- In Dembith Pengoldh, by Andrew Higgins
- We Have an Inkling: Owen Barfield, by Jenn Raimundo
- Book Review: Patrick Rothfuss’ The Slow Regard of Silent Things, by Dan Kinney
There’s plenty of other news, announcement and links to look at, so be sure to check out the entire issue!