We want to know what YOU think, this week on Riddles in the Dark!
Comic Con is wrapping up, and the new deluge is slowing to a trickle, so let the rampant speculation begin and the unfounded rumors fly! This week on Riddles in the Dark (date and time will be announced on Monday), we will be talking all things Comic Con, of course, and we want your feedback: what are the most pressing news items, spoilers, and tidbits? The (mostly unfounded) rumors of a third film? The appearance of the petrified Tom, Bill, and Bert at the WETA booth? Interviews with the actors? The 12 minutes of footage? Rocket Raccoon and the Guardians of the Galaxy? Oh wait…
While we want to cover most everything, we will prioritize topics that are ripe for speculation/prediction, particularly on our past prediction topics, which to remind you, include
- The Battle of Azanulbizar
- Thorin Oakenshield
- The trolls and the talking purse
- “The Split” and the ending of An Unexpected Journey
- The White Council and the Battle of Dol-Guldor
- The Nazgûl
- The frame narrative and the beginning of An Unexpected Journey
- Bilbo’s character arc, particularly how it begins
- Gollum’s character arc
- The Riddle Game and whether Gollum will leave his cave by the end of An Unexpected Journey
Leave your feedback here, on the Tolkien Professor or Mythgard Facebook pages, or on twitter (@tolkienprof and @davekale). Of course, the best way to join the conversation is by joining us live via the Mythgard Netmoot interface!